Therefore, we have come up with some guidelines on how you can help us to help you.
- Updating or responding to a “new” ticket will push it further down the queue, resulting in an increased response time for you.
- Our system won’t mark your request as urgent, the more tickets you send. On the contrary, the response time will increase as we will need to spend more admin time managing the queue.
- Tickets containing text such as “My account is broken” don’t help us very much. Include screenshots, video recordings, links to videos, etc. Paint the picture and we’ll do our best to help. Providing us with your in-game name and email address is a good start.
- Anything happening outside of our environment (i.e. Discord, Skype, etc.) is difficult or next to impossible for us to monitor, control, or even consider as proof.
- If you submit a link to 15-minute video clip, let us know where to look (timestamp).
- Please include the following information:
- PET: sprite, rarity, abilities
CHARACTER: class, level, equipped items